: XProc processor for C#

From: Xinjie ZHANG <xinjie.zhang@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 00:03:48 +0800
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

You are not alone. My company is developing a C# xproc engine and it already
works well. We implement xinclude, xstl, xquery, foreach/choose/when, and an
Xml Database extension. XProc is perfect to help us in enterprise
application projects, all business logic will be written with it.

BR,
Xinjie

-----ʼԭ-----
: public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org]  Pablo
Montilla
ʱ: Friday, June 08, 2007 5:01 AM
ռ: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
: XProc processor for C#

Hello, I've started implementing a bare minimum xproc processor in C#.

I did a google search and found no one else doing something similar, so
I'm asking does anyone here know of any .NET xproc processor? It is a fun
project, but I'd rather contribute (and abuse) to someone else's code,
than reinvent the wheel.

If it is the case that I'm the only one in the .NET world interested in
this, are there any test suites that could help me check my implementation?

Many thanks,
Pablo

PS: Excuse my poor english!

--

Were it possible for us to see further than our knowledge reaches, and yet
little way beyond the outworks of our divination, perhaps we would then

Pablo Montilla
www.odyssey.com.uy