Charter

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:08:11 +0100
To: public-xml-er@w3.org
Hi all,

second admin thread.

At the Prague meeting we agreed that there were a few principles that we wanted captured in the charter. I recall that one important aspect we agreed upon was that we want to stay as close to HTML's parsing and stray only when there's a good reason to. Since that's an overarching principle rather than a technical result, I reckon it could go into the charter.

We probably only need a few paragraphs. I've created an (empty) wiki page where these things can be dumped into:

    http://www.w3.org/community/xml-er/wiki/Charter

If you are interested, I suggest that you just start editing the page and notify this list when you're done (i.e commit then review).