Re: Charter

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:00:23 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
CC: public-xml-er@w3.org
On 14.2.2012 18:08, Robin Berjon wrote:

> If you are interested, I suggest that you just start editing the page and notify this list when you're done (i.e commit then review).

I have added:

Error recovery should be designed in the way which allows streamed
processing.

I think that this is very important if we want to easily plug XML-ER
into existing infrastructure which on down level relies heavily on APIs
operating in a streaming fashing (SAX, StAX, XML Reader, ...).

				Jirka