Re: Fwd: Thanks for clarifying the "Attribute Copying" feature in W3C Working Draft 25 July 2013

On 2013-08-05 15:19, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 10:30 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
>> Liam,
>>
>> Why can't I see this message in the archive at
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-xinclude-comments/2013Jul/
> I think the message was never distributed to the list; a copy was sent
> to you (to which you replied) and one to the list, but I think I didn't
> approve it, in which case it's my fault.
>
> In a disposition of comments it's OK to point to your reply, which
> quotes the message since we do have record (I checked) of the message
> arriving.
>
> Liam

I'm confused.

I don't know why I would have gotten a copy unless he bcc-ed
me, since I wasn't cc-ed visibly.

And why can't you just approve it now?

And what record do we have of what message arriving where?

And why is all this so hard?  What about the process is not
working the way it's supposed to work?