Re: Fwd: Thanks for clarifying the "Attribute Copying" feature in W3C Working Draft 25 July 2013

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 16:19:54 -0400
To: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
Cc: core <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 10:30 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
> Liam,
>
> Why can't I see this message in the archive at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-xinclude-comments/2013Jul/

I think the message was never distributed to the list; a copy was sent
to you (to which you replied) and one to the list, but I think I didn't
approve it, in which case it's my fault.

In a disposition of comments it's OK to point to your reply, which
quotes the message since we do have record (I checked) of the message
arriving.

Liam