Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2010 March 2

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:33:15 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
CC: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Grosso, Paul wrote:
> xml-model
> ---------
> See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-schemas
>
> We have published a first draft for public comment at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/xml-model/
>
> ACTION to Jirka:  Produce a DoC at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/02/xml-model-comments.html
> including a suggesting for a new pseduo-attribute to
> provide a hint about the schema "type".

My action is done, any comments are welcomed.

I will be at XSLT WG meeting next Wednesday, so I'm not sure whether I
will be able to attend call. But I will try and at least I will be on IRC.

It would be great if we can decide at least on the ISSUE-1
(http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/02/xml-model-comments.html#issue-1) and
create next draft of xml-model with this important change before
SC34/WG1 meeting on March 22nd.

Thanks and have a nice day,

				Jirka