xml-model pseudoattribute for "schema type"

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:53:31 +0100
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Grosso, Paul wrote:
> ACTION to Jirka:  Produce a DoC at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/02/xml-model-comments.html
> including a suggesting for a new pseduo-attribute to
> provide a hint about the schema "type".

I'm going to work on DoC tomorrow. I have been thinking about the best
name for such attribute and my best proposal is "schematypens". What
others think?

(I have abandoned just "schematype" as the attribute of this name is
used in NVDL but contains media type -- similarly to our "type"
pseudoattribute.)

				Jirka