RE: XLink status

Thanks, Norm.

One comment at the bottom.

At the risk of overloading people with diffs, I'd like to forestall
any questions of "what's changed since..." so it would be good to
have a diff between the last CR and this draft.  After all, we are
trying to skip CR this time, so it makes sense to have a diff that
we can point to and say "this is exactly what's changed since we
successfully exited our last CR".

Just be sure it's clear which diff is which (since I'm getting a
bit lost myself about that).