AssocSS action item status update [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 April 7]

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-stylesheet-comments/2010Mar/
0000

> > Paul forwarded Daniel's reply to the WG list and made some comments
> at
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2010Apr/0000

> ACTION to Paul:  Respond to Daniel pointing out that this is
> a second edition and we feel that the changes he suggests
> are out of scope.

I responded at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-stylesheet-comments/2010Apr/
0001
and Daniel has already replied at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-stylesheet-comments/2010Apr/
0002

> > ACTION to Henry: Update the DoC with pointers to commentors'
> > acceptance--and Daniel's comment.
>
> ACTION to Henry continued.
>

> > ACTION to Henry and Simon:  Prepare a PER-ready draft of AssocSS.
>
> ACTION to Henry and Simon continued.

> The WG has CONSENSUS to take AssocSS to PER.
>
> We will plan to publish on April 20, review end date May 22.
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Update and send in the transition request
> for taking AssocSS 2nd Edition to PER.

I have sent a draft #2 request to the XML Core list at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2010Apr/0008
giving some directions to Henry and requesting a response
from Liam/Carine.