Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 April 7

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:50:33 +0200
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org, "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:34:50 +0200, Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:

> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> April 7, from

> Paul forwarded Daniel's reply to the WG list and made some comments at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2010Apr/0000
>
> We need to decide what to do about Daniel's latest comment.

I think we should say (again?) that what he's asking for is an
application-level requirement, which we don't have any and which would
better be placed in specs that do have application-level requirements,
such as CSSOM. If he still objects, note it in the DoC and move on.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software