Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 April 7

Grosso, Paul wrote:
> 12.  xml-model
>
> See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-schemas
>
> The DoC is at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/02/xml-model-comments.html

I have updated DoC with responses from commentors. All proposals were
accepted by commentors except ISSUE-4 where we have not yet received
reply from Noah.

> ACTION to Jirka: Solicit feedback on the xml-model draft from
> SC 34/WG1.

On the F2F meeting 2 weeks ago draft was well received. SC34 decided to
create CD (first stage of draft in ISO process) which will be
technically equivalent to the current editor's draft and sent it for
balloting to national bodies during April. I will be creating this
document. Ballot should take additional 3 months, so at the end of
summer we might receive comments from SC34 members. Then there is
another draft stage called FCD with ballot. And then final ballot for
international standard can be cast.

I think that it will be good to upgrade editor's draft to regular W3C
Note not later then when SC34 will send document to FCD ballot in ISO.

			Jirka