Re: Editor's review copy of XML Namespaces 1.0 Third Edition

From: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:20:57 -0400
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 09:17:57AM -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> In any case, I assume Mohamed is suggesting we should also mention
> xml-stylesheet in this document (or any other such document where
> names starting with xml are discussed) even though the xml-stylesheet
> name isn't exactly in the xml: namespace.

Better might be to have a single document somewhere (it could be as
simple as a single Web page) listing all such names, and then perhaps
over time refer to it.  Otherwise everything would need t obe updated
whenever a nwe xml:* was defined...

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/