RE: IRI document including LEIRI and HREF (Web Address)

I compared section 7 of
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis-06
with http://www.w3.org/TR/leiri/ and only found the
following editorial nits:

1.  In section 7.3, whereas most codepoint references are of
    the form U+XXXX, "The controls" characters use a form
    such as #x0 - #x1F, and the "Surrogate code units" use
    D800-DFFF.

2.  Under "The controls" is the non-work "alltogether" that
    should be "altogether".  [This glitch is also present in
    our LEIRI Note.]

I reported these nits to 'public-iri@w3.org'.

But it would still be good if someone else could also review
section 7 of this IRI-bis draft.