RE: Editor's review copy of XML Namespaces 1.0 Third Edition

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/04/xml-names-2e/xml-names-10-3e-diff.ht
> ml

> Comparing the diff version with the errata document, I note:
>
> 1.  We turned "attributes unique" into an NSC, but there is no
>     corresponding erratum for this.  This doesn't really bother
>     me, but I thought I'd mention it.

I found the "problem".  NPE29 at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2001/05/proposed-xml-names-errata.html#NPE29
was never reflected in the Errata document at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/xml-names-errata

That NPE should have its Status updated to indicate it was resolved and
published as erratum Nexx to edition 1.0-2, and the Errata document
needs to have that erratum added to it (and that document's date
should be updated accordingly).