Re: Pointer Methods in RDF

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:27:51 -0400
To: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Richard Tobin scripsit:

> It might make sense for us to maintain a list of the reserved names
> that have so far been used, perhaps in a (very short) Note that gets
> updated when necessary.

(melodramatically)  If only there were a Useful Document at
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace to serve just that purpose!

Seriously, even though these names are not in the XML namespace
(and a PI name can't be in any namespace at all), I think that's
the appropriate place to stash information on them.

--
John Cowan   cowan@ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
You cannot enter here.  Go back to the abyss prepared for you!  Go back!