Re: request to review Element Traversal Specification

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 22:47:11 +0000
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

For what it's worth, I also looked at the draft and didn't find anything
broken in it. It's an alternative approach to the DOM Node functions,
with some pros and cons in it. Folks looking for more complex and robust
functionality should look into DOM Traversal but I'm sure they're
already aware of that.

Philippe