Re: request to review Element Traversal Specification

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:03:46 -0500
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Grosso, Paul scripsit:

> > http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-ElementTraversal-20080303/
> > Element Traversal Specification (Web API WG)
> >
> > XML Core should probably review this.
>
> We have been asked to review this spec--any volunteers?

Okay, I've reviewed it.  It's a small additional DOM Level 3 API for
traversing a DOM tree while hitting the element nodes only.  What XML Core
has to do with it I have no idea -- anyhow, I found no issues.

--
John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
It's like if you meet an really old, really rich guy covered in liver