Re: Agenda for today's (2006-06-21) telcon

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:48:59 +0100 (BST)
To: public-xml-core-wg <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Here is a summary of comments so far on the Namespaces PERs, and my
recommendations as to what to do about them:

The examples say <?xml version="1.1"?> in both the 1.0 and 1.1 versions.
We'll fix the 1.0 version before REC.

There's a "MUST NOT" that is not marked as a RFC2119 term.
We'll fix it before REC.

This one is mistaken, but leads to a suggestion for an erratum later.

This one suggests that we should use <dfn> instead of <b> for definitions.
It's an xmlspec issue and not one we need fix right now.

This one concerns the references to the XML specs.
We'll update them before going to REC, but should we refer to dated
versions or not?

-- Richard