Re: Agenda for today's (2006-06-21) telcon

On 2006-06-21 12:06:07 +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> Thomas wrote an outline of this note at
> http://www.w3.org/2006/04/c14n-note

> ACTION to Thomas:  Produce a first editors draft of the
> C14N note by Monday, June 19th.

Thanks to Jose, the note's outline is now at least in xmlspec,
but for any number of reasons (some of them involving a certain
manufacturer's not-quite-perfect service arrangements for my
laptop), I wasn't able to give it the attention it deserved.

Combine this with a travel schedule that will have me send
regrets for the next four or five weeks, and Jose's ongoing
vacations that cause him to send his regrets for today and for
the next four weeks, and I think production of this note is
seriously at risk given the current plan.

I've talked to Jose, and he'd be willing to take it over once
he comes back from vacation in late July.  What I'd like to
discuss on today's call is whether we collectively still think
the note is worth bothering, and whether somebody else
(Konrad?) would possibly be interested to take the lead on this
for, at least, July.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>