RE: Namespace specs

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:59:01 +0100 (BST)
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> The Rec-ready versions should not have the following para in the status:
[...]
> Nor should they have the para:
[...]
> I'm not sure if this should just be deleted, or if there
> is a replacement para for Recommendations.

I've inserted the paragraph required by pubrules.

The pubrules checker 'did not find a link labeled "errata" in the
first paragraph after the authors'.  This is strange, because there
is one.

We put a sentence in the abstract for PER:

  Particular attention is drawn to the incorporation of erratum NE13
  which was published very recently (1 June 2006).

I'm not sure whether we planned to leave that in the REC version.

The only broken links are the ones that will be fixed by installation
of the documents themselves and the new XML spec versions.

-- Richard