RE: Namespace specs

The Rec-ready versions should not have the following para in the status:

W3C Advisory Committee Members are invited to send formal review
comments to the W3C Team until 12 July 2006. Advisory Committee
Representatives should consult their WBS questionnaires.

That should probably just be deleted.

Nor should they have the para:

Publication as a Proposed Edited Recommendation does not imply
endorsement by the W3C Membership. This is a draft document and may be
updated, replaced or obsoleted by other documents at any time. It is
inappropriate to cite this document as other than work in progress.

I'm not sure if this should just be deleted, or if there
is a replacement para for Recommendations.

Philippe?

I leave it to Philippe to confirm that the IP paras are correct.

The Acknowledgements section--especially for 1.1--is pretty
much fantasy, and I'd probably delete it in both 1.0 and 1.1
for these 2nd Editions, but I don't feel strongly enough about
it unless Philippe agrees this is what we should do.

I didn't do a careful check of all the rest of the changes,
though I did a quick skim of those in the comments doc.
Another pair of eyes would still be of great benefit.