QA Framework comment [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 May 11]

I hope others chime in, because I don't know how to answer.

At [1], I read:

  Clearly identify the class of products (i.e., type of
  products or services) upon which the requirements are imposed.

and I ask myself whether I'd be able to do that for, say,
the xml:id spec in such a way that would allow xml:id to
go to PR, and I can't.  I either don't understand what's
wanted and/or I can't figure out how to identify upon what
products xml:id is imposing what requirements.

So I'm sitting here thinking that I'd never be able to get
xml:id to go to PR if the QA Framework requirement is
imposed upon us.

If others think they understand what we'd have to do to
xml:id (just to take one example) to satisfy the QA Framework
requirement being imposed, then I guess it's just me, and
we can forget making any WG response.

Henry, if you think you know how to make our specs comply
with whatever this QA requirement is, given that you are
the WG staff contact, then we can just have you add the
necessary parts to any of our specs to have them comply.
Just so long as I don't have to do it, because I couldn't.