RE: QA Framework comment [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 May 11]

Let's not get into a process rat hole over a misunderstanding
of my intentions.

I didn't mean to imply literally that the xml:id PR might
get held up due to this issue.

I'm just using examples from our current set of specs as a
thought experiment to see how one might deal with this.

If we can't figure out how to comply with this QA requirement,
then someday down the road, it could hold up one of our specs.

paul