Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 September 8

In the XInlcude Implementation report, looks like Elliotte executed an
earlier version of the testsuite. The tests that he identified as
"incorrectly includes a document type declaration in the result" were
previously modified.

Sandra

Sandra I. Martinez
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970,