Re: The P content model

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:51:37 +0100 (CET)
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
cc: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>, XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

On 12 Jan, Shane McCarron wrote:

> I fear that we are going to end up in a rat hole on this one, endlessly
> debating a topic on which none of us are expert.  Is it possible that
> someone in this group, or someone we could bring in, is actually an
> expert in this field and can say conclusively whether, for example, the

  I'd agree, but am not sure it would be much use for normal authors if
  we created structures that were very theoretical, and not at all how
  regular people think of things.

  Alas.

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net