Re: The P content model

I fear that we are going to end up in a rat hole on this one, endlessly
debating a topic on which none of us are expert.  Is it possible that
someone in this group, or someone we could bring in, is actually an
expert in this field and can say conclusively whether, for example, the
following is 1 paragraph, 2 paragraphs and a quotation, or 3 paragraphs?