Re: [XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-02

Greetings Mark, as you have not been on the last couple of calls we have
not assigned you any actions. However, we have been asked by the  XML
Schema Working Group to review XSD 1.1 and the consensus is that you would
be the best person to do this. Are you prepared to review XSD 1.1 on our
behalf?

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
  Due: 2008-09-12

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP

"Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
02/07/2008 14:11

Roland Merrick/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
public-xhtml2@w3.org
Subject
Re: [XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-02

Hi Roland,

I know it's been a few weeks now, but I'm going to have to send
apologies yet again (I have an important deadline tomorrow).

I'll stay on IRC though, in case there are any quick things I can help
with.

Regards,

Mark

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=7&day=2&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283

> Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you
> can.
>
> Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"),
> irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml
>
> Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/25-xhtml-minutes
>
> Regrets: none
>
> Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven,
Mark,

> Announcements:
>
> Reports:
>
> Outstanding Reviews:
>
> Draft TAG finding "Passwords in the Clear"
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52
>   Due: 2008-07-18
>   Reviewer: Shane and Tina
>
> XSD 1.1 by the SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
>  Due: 2008-09-12
>   Reviewer: Mark?
>
> Agenda Items:
>
> Calls over the Summer
>  [questionnaire:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0058.html ]
>
> CURIE Syntax:  status
> ACTION: Steven to organise CURIEs CR
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action13]
>
> M12N transition: status
> ACTION: Shane to organise new shortname(s) with IanJ
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> RelaxNG
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0071.html]
>
> XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to PR: status
>
> XHTML 1.1 SE status
>
> XHTML <=> HTML5 positioning
> ACTION: Steven to create strawman
>
> Role Attribute Module
> ACTION: Shane to reply to Al about the relationship between Role and
Vocab

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0005.html
]

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0015.html]
> [...]
>
> XHTML features
> ACTION: Shane create an initial features document that includes the
features
> from XML Events 2.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
>
> ACTION: ShaneM - Draft policy statement on migration and evolution
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
>
> ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML
> entity set and the XHTML entity set.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> Formalizing our example implementation
>  [PROPOSAL:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008May/0051.html]
>
> ARIA
> ACTION: ShaneM to ensure that there is no overlap between our vocab#
values
> and the rest of the ARIA stuff.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> RDFa Syntax
> ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't
get
> the other @rel people to come play with us
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> ACTION: Steven to send TAG response, with addition of XHTML comment
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Steven to start an implementation page on the wiki
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
> XHTML 1.2
> ACTION: Steven - draft proposal for XHTML 1.2 - Content and Timescale
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> XHTML MIME type
> ACTION: Shane craft text to about transformation of XHTML to HTML.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to finish the updating the XHTMLMIME draft then respond to
> Olivier's proposal.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
> XFrames
>
> XHTML 2
> ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0?
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2008May/0005.html]
>
> ACTION: ShaneM - incorporate Access, Role, XML Events (in 3 modules:
Events,
> Handlers, Script), and RDFa modules through external reference to
XHTML2?
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Steven - combine answer to ISSUE 7800 with answer to ISSUE 7799
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven - devote brain cycles to solving quality values
> question
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Steven add text to @src section to make clear that item not in
DOM