W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > July 2008

Re: [XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-02

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:52:56 +0100
To: "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFC58433ED.863698CC-ON8025747A.00514ACF-8025747A.0051C069@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings Mark, as you have not been on the last couple of calls we have 
not assigned you any actions. However, we have been asked by the  XML 
Schema Working Group to review XSD 1.1 and the consensus is that you would 
be the best person to do this. Are you prepared to review XSD 1.1 on our 
behalf?

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
  Due: 2008-09-12

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP




"Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com> 
02/07/2008 14:11

To
Roland Merrick/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
public-xhtml2@w3.org
Subject
Re: [XHTML] Agenda: 2008-07-02






Hi Roland,

I know it's been a few weeks now, but I'm going to have to send
apologies yet again (I have an important deadline tomorrow).

I'll stay on IRC though, in case there are any quick things I can help 
with.

Regards,

Mark

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Roland Merrick
<roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-07-02 at 13:45UTC.
> 
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=7&day=2&hour=13&min=45&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248&p5=283

>
> Please look at the actions recorded against you and clear as many as you
> can.
>
> Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"),
> irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml
>
> Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/25-xhtml-minutes
>
> Regrets: none
>
> Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, 
Mark,
>
> Announcements:
>
> Reports:
>
> Outstanding Reviews:
>
> Draft TAG finding "Passwords in the Clear"
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52
>   Due: 2008-07-18
>   Reviewer: Shane and Tina
>
> XSD 1.1 by the SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
>  Due: 2008-09-12
>   Reviewer: Mark?
>
> Agenda Items:
>
> Calls over the Summer
>  [questionnaire:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0058.html ]
>
> CURIE Syntax:  status
> ACTION: Steven to organise CURIEs CR
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action13]
>
> M12N transition: status
> ACTION: Shane to organise new shortname(s) with IanJ
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> RelaxNG
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Jun/0071.html]
>
> XHTML Basic 1.1 transition to PR: status
>
> XHTML 1.1 SE status
>
> XHTML <=> HTML5 positioning
> ACTION: Steven to create strawman
>
> Role Attribute Module
> ACTION: Shane to reply to Al about the relationship between Role and 
Vocab
> specs
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to reply to SVG on role
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> ACTION: Shane to reply to Al in issue 8041
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-xhtml-minutes.html#action06, 
and
> #action04, #action05]
> ACTION: ShaneM - provide appropriate and then inappropriate example for
> Section 3
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action14]
>
> Access Module: status
> Last Call comments
> ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access
> module into the event model.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> XML Events 2
> ACTION: Shane add a note that events do not bridge two DOMs
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> REQUIREMENT: listening to events in a separate document
> 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0005.html 
]
> Fwd: Errata for XML Events: An Events Syntax for XML
> 
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008JanMar/0015.html]
> most recent Editor's Draft, ready for Last Call? :
> [ http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080620/ ]
>
> XHTML features
> ACTION: Shane create an initial features document that includes the 
features
> from XML Events 2.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
>
> ACTION: ShaneM - Draft policy statement on migration and evolution
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
>
> ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the MathML
> entity set and the XHTML entity set.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
> Formalizing our example implementation
>  [PROPOSAL:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008May/0051.html]
>
> ARIA
> ACTION: ShaneM to ensure that there is no overlap between our vocab# 
values
> and the rest of the ARIA stuff.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> RDFa Syntax
> ACTION: Steven to reply to TAG that we disagree.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't 
get
> the other @rel people to come play with us
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> ACTION: Steven to send TAG response, with addition of XHTML comment
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Steven to start an implementation page on the wiki
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
> XHTML 1.2
> ACTION: Steven - draft proposal for XHTML 1.2 - Content and Timescale
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> XHTML MIME type
> ACTION: Shane craft text to about transformation of XHTML to HTML.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to finish the updating the XHTMLMIME draft then respond to
> Olivier's proposal.
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
> XFrames
>
> XHTML 2
> ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Steven to organise a new draft of XHTML2
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Steven to add text to embedding module saying how it works
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> Do we really need four different types of lists in XHTML 2.0?
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2008May/0005.html]
>
> ACTION: ShaneM - incorporate Access, Role, XML Events (in 3 modules: 
Events,
> Handlers, Script), and RDFa modules through external reference to 
XHTML2?
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Steven - combine answer to ISSUE 7800 with answer to ISSUE 7799
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven - devote brain cycles to solving quality values
> question
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Steven add text to @src section to make clear that item not in 
DOM
> and clarify styling implications
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Shane to add ITS into the XHTML 2 Doctype section
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
> ACTION: ShaneM - write up how WG believes parameters should work on 
media
> type and talk with Mark Baker about how to get RFC updated [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10]
> ACTION: Roland - investigate what would be involved by adding XInclude
>  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: ShaneM - break Issues 7659 and 7656 into individual issues so 
can be
> addressed [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/06/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action12]
>
> ISSUES:
>
> More issues, see:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076
>
> ACTIONS:
>
> Rich:
> ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
>
> Steven:
>
> ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance
> rules.
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
> ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
> ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to
> document it
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]
>
> Regards, Roland
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> Unless stated otherwise above:
> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number
> 741598.
> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 
3AU
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com

http://webBackplane.com/mark-birbeck

webBackplane is a trading name of Backplane Ltd. (company number
05972288, registered office: 2nd Floor, 69/85 Tabernacle Street,
London, EC2A 4RR)







Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
741598. 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Wednesday, 2 July 2008 14:53:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:49 GMT