[XHTML] Minutes: 2008-07-02

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:58:41 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org

aloha, all!

minutes from the 2 July 2008 XHTML2 telecon are available at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-minutes.html

and as an IRC log at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-irc

as usual, please log any errors, misattributions, clarifications and/or
corrections by replying to this announcement on-list

note that the following 2 action items were assigned at today's telecon:

   [NEW] ACTION: Roland to remind IBM AC rep to vote for
   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/xhtmlbasic2008/ [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

   [NEW] ACTION: Steven to write strawman on XHTML2/HTML5 wording
   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

gregory.
BRAIN, n.  An apparatus with which we think we think.
              -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
         Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
     Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
 Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/