Re: webid on nginx?

From: Matthias Benkard <login@mail.matthias.benkard.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:48:38 +0200
To: public-webid@w3.org
CC: public-xg-webid <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

> i assume than than no one running nginx can use webid at this moment?

That was an initial stumbling block for me.

It is possible to set up a small extra reverse-proxy for WebID-based
login support.  I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago:

	https://matthias.benkard.de/journal/128

In my own setup (very low-traffic), nginx handles most web requests.
The login URI is the only thing served through the special proxy.

Nevertheless, of course, nginx support for self-signed certificates
would be nice to have. :)

Matthias