Re: webid on nginx?

Excerpts from Ben Carrillo's message of 2012-01-24 23:03:25 +0000:
> El martes 24 de enero de 2012, elf Pavlik escribió:
> >
> > I've heard while ago about some issues related to using webid with nginx
> > (even that it may not work for some reason).
>

> this thread might be relevant:
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,15584
>
> but let's wait to hear if there are some other experiences with that.

i just asked hellekin again on irc:

16:52:50 hellekin elf-pavlik: I remember now the issue... Nginx has no mechanism to request a client SSL certificate
                  regardless of the CA. Instead it will check for a client certificate that matches the list of known CAs,
                  which renders WebID impractical

which looks like issue from this thread you have pointed... i assume than than no one running nginx can use webid at this moment? http://news.netcraft.com/archives/category/web-server-survey/

~ elf pavlik ~