shame on losing good folks (or failing others who cannot take the pace)

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:28:06 -0800
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

Its sad to lose Mo. Its also sad to see others unable to participate, publicly (given the tone). But, its a rough and tumble game, crypto. Its an edgy topic. If you are (undeclared) proxy for certain government agencies with fixed positions about social needs, its hard to even associate with the likes of me (for example). Why I like the tone, here, and even the topics that folks discuss, is because it and they are identical to the history of certs. And, certs came out just fine (against all the odds). So too will this group.  Putting SSL javascript libs for the ssl client on the RDFa page built dyanmically with a sparql query, that then configures said clients SSL server trust points is just magical.  And its such magic that changes the game.