Re: WebID XG - semantic group profile.

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:29:31 +0200
Cc: public-xg-webid@w3.org
To: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Hi, very good idea.

My WebID is

   http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me

I think we could put this into our mercurial repository. You should have access.
We could just make it a simple foaf file with

:webIDXG a foaf:Group;
     foaf:name "The WebID Incubator Group";
     foaf:member <http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me>,...

Then we can have some apps that show how to restricat access to :webIDXG members
and then we can get the W3C hopefully to use those examples to give us easier
access to its services.

	Henry