WebID XG - semantic group profile.

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:02:59 +0200
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I was thinking of creating a WebID XG profile, containing the WebIDs of
those of us actively contributing to WebID. To do so, I require your
WebID URIs. The group profile will only include the URI of each member,
so it's up to you to limit access to private areas of your profile.

I suspect that such a resource will soon become useful, since there are
plenty of ways we can take advantage of it.

If you are an active member of WebID XG, please reply to this email and
include your WebID URI.

If you don't want to be mentioned in the group profile, but you still
want to share your WebID with the rest of the group, please say so. It
can still help to build a social graph of the group.

Andrei