From: public-xg-webid-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-webid-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Pierre-Antoine Champin
Sent: mardi, 22. février 2011 13:04
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: Re: minutes of todays teleconf

Hi,

I forgot to warn everybody, but the URL below is not (yet?) accessible
to invited experts (including me).

My experience in another group is that it should eventually become
available. For example, I have access to the minutes of the previous
meeting:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/02/07-webid-minutes.html

Michael, did you do anything special to make these minutes available to
invited experts? If not, I guess those of yesterday will eventually
become available as well.

  sorry for the inconvenience

   pa

On 02/21/2011 10:42 PM, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the minutes of today's teleconf are available at
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2011/02/21-webid-minutes.html

>    pa

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway