Re: minutes of todays teleconf

On 22 Feb 2011, at 13:03, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I forgot to warn everybody, but the URL below is not (yet?) accessible to invited experts (including me).

I think my error was that I forgot to type

trackbot, end telecon

I just did it and it said

rackbot	is ending a teleconference
Zakim, list attendees
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
RRSAgent, bye

Now I don't see the file either and I am a member now. Perhaps it is off line for a day to allow us to edit it? Not sure... It could also be that I did not start the teleconf in the correct way btw.

Henry