Re: Important Question re. WebID Verifiers & Linked Data

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:54:04 +0100
Cc: public-xg-webid@w3.org
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>

On 22 Dec 2011, at 16:46, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

>> And has been worked through carefully.
>
> Microdata has been worked through also. Google has also ensured mass adoption. Please do some objective research re. Microdata and its adoption etc..

Well please help us with the objective research.
We have some info here:

 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_by_examples

And I want to know how to map this to rdf. It looks like this is being specced,
so perhaps we should wait for that to be finished. See

  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/66