Re: Important Question re. WebID Verifiers & Linked Data

On 12/22/11 10:54 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2011, at 16:46, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>>> And has been worked through carefully.
>> Microdata has been worked through also. Google has also ensured mass adoption. Please do some objective research re. Microdata and its adoption etc..
> Well please help us with the objective research.
> We have some info here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_by_examples
>
> And I want to know how to map this to rdf. It looks like this is being specced,
> so perhaps we should wait for that to be finished. See
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/66

Why are you stalling?

Please do some homework re. Microdata. Start with a simple Google lookup.

Visit other mailing lists e.g. ontolog where the entire issue was
thrashed out. Ping @danbri if all else fails re. comprehending the point
I am getting very tired of making.

Kingsley

> Henry