My position paper for the Berlin workshop.

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:25:34 +0200
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
I am submitting this position paper for the Berlin workshop. If anyone
is interested, here is the abstract:

MyProfile intends to provide a solution for managing the numerous
accounts and profiles that users have on the Internet. Its main purpose
is to provide a unified  user account, or simply ‘user profile’ , which
as opposed to current ‘silo’ profiles, would really be under the user’s
control. All of this can take place now, using technologies already
available to the users (WebID and FOAF). This paper addresses the
technical aspects involved in providing such a unified user profile,
taking into consideration the emerging privacy issues.

And the actual document can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hqxoA70Gz6daGop7ucKwEZtc_HbmQzed9wQBcLq8nyE/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPTf9qIP

Andrei