Re: the openid para

On 28 Apr 2011, at 15:37, Henry Story wrote:

> It's quite difficult to get these things right in the amount of space we had available.
> Perhaps all that is needed is a couple of sentences for what OpenId can do that WebID cannot:
> - deal with browsers that have no client certs
> - deal with the wide adopted openid endpoints -> openid4.me (no longer works though)

Argh! https://openid4.me does in fact work, but not in Safari on the Mac (not sure about windows safari)
This is probably the same issue that https://auth.fcns.eu/ has with Safari. There must be a trick to get this
sorted.

I would certainly like to add a link to openid4.me to the paper, even if it does not make it to the official
version. So 3 short sentences for the openid para that allow us to give a bit more openid love. I buy the winner
a beer in Berlin - or if you prefer you get your name added to the paper.