Re: WebIDauth - authentication service written in PHP.

On 4/10/11 8:04 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> yes, the basic test suite I am speaking of is not designed for sites like
> webid.fcns.eu, but rather for auth.fcns.eu . We need to test pure WebID implementations
> so that we don't need to have as much mail on the list every time someone implements webid
> again:-)
Andrei,

That's sums up what I said to you about not wanting any IdP
restrictions. WebID is about flexibility that comes from being
inherently open and distributed. Nobody is in a position to subjectively
assert trust. The issue of trust is derived from the logic of the system
itself.

In the WebID world its about the WebID, the WebID, and the WebID. That's
it :-)

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com