RE: [URW3 public] OWL extensions [was Re: [URW3] ... three questions based on the last telecon]

(Taking that Trevor is busy with Fuzz-IEEE allow me to post here)
See inline.

I don't fully understand your point here.

> vagueness ....) be ? What semantics?
>
> Even an expression of the form
>
> P(c1, ...cn): 0.7
>
> is open to a pletora of semantic options ...

This is another thing. I think the point was that tall(John, 0.7) is
interpreted as <John^I,0.7^D>\in Tall^I, where I maps individuals to object
and D datavalues to concrete object. In other words Tall is a relation which
contains the pair <John^I,0.7^D>. On the other hand Tall(John):0.7 should be
interpreted in a non-classical way, whatever this way is.

-gstoil