Re: Semtech 2011

Hi Kerry,

we use the ontology in the SPITFIRE EU project
(http://www.spitfire-project.eu/ - Semantic-Service Provisioning for the
Internet of Things using Future Internet Research by Experimentation).
Until when do you need the material (Easter break here in Ireland)?

Cheers,

Manfred

--
Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)