Re: Semtech 2011

Hi Kerry,

Kno.e.sis is using the SSN ontology within the Semantic Sensor Web project
[1]. In particular, the ontology is used to semantically annotate and
analyze streaming sensor data (e.g., weather data)  [2]; and we are
publishing this data as Linked Data (i.e., LinkedSensorData) [3]. Also, the
SSN ontology is being used within our work on the modeling and application
of machine perception [4].

[1] Semantic Sensor Web: http://semantic-sensor-web.com/
[2] Real Time Semantic Analysis of Streaming Sensor Data:
http://www.slideshare.net/patniharshal/real-time-semantic-analysis-of-streaming-sensor-data
[3] Linked Sensor Data: http://linkedsensordata.com/
[4] Active Perception Over Machine and Citizen Sensing:
http://semtech2011.semanticweb.com/sessionPop.cfm?confid=62&proposalid=3825

cheers
cory

--
Cory Andrew Henson
Kno.e.sis Center, Wright State University