Re: Semtech 2011

Hi,

we are using the ontology in multiple papers and software, for instance
for our implementation of a semantics-enabled sensor plug & play
infrastructure in 52 North as well as a RESTful SOS Proxy to serve
linked sensor data (also available at 52 North). Will there be a SSN
workshop at ISWC 2011?

Best,
Jano

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

GeoVISTA Center, Department of Geography, 302 Walker Building
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA

Email: jano@psu.edu
Webpage: http://www.personal.psu.edu/kuj13/