From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au
Sent: 19 April 2011 02:42
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: Semtech 2011

SSN-XG-ers

As discussed at one of the last telecons, I submitted a proposal to Semtech and it was accepted, to speak on the SSN-XG
(see  http://semtech2011.semanticweb.com/  and http://semtech2011.semanticweb.com/sessionPop.cfm?confid=62&proposalid=4044).

I'd like to talk about what people are doing with the SSN ontology, not just the ontology itself.  I am quite happy to present what I know from
your contributions to the XG, but if you'd like to see your work highlighted well, then please send me some material I can work from (and make sure you incude all the references to the people and funders or whatever you want to have recognised).

I have an hour to talk, so a few slides (or just some text) would be fine. If you respond to this, I'll come back with questions as I try to pull it together.

Laurent recently did a bit of a hunt for references to the XG's work - he came up with some 50 or so citations! (Laurent will correct me if I have that number very wrong).

Thanks,
Kerry