W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-ssn@w3.org > June 2010

SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 02-June-2010

From: <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 01:34:32 +1000
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Message-ID: <B484B32EAEABE14AA5409575229CECF30127E7A96BF8@EXNSW-MBX05.nexus.csiro.au>
Hi all,

This is a reminder that we’ll be having our next telephone conference tomorrow.

Please note that I have added a new cheat sheet (the links is also in our main wiki page) to pilot the teleconf more smoothly.
- Using the IRC channel to document teleconferences<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html> is a more compact document than the one I tried to use last week
- I also like this TeleconEtiquette<http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette> guidelines from another W3C working group


Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (4:00pm-5:00pm Boston local)
Your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=02&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
20 participants

Summary of Action Items
(last meeting)

[NEW] ACTION: Michael to analyse the representation of location for next meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-ssn-minutes.html#action01
(previous meetings)
ACTION: Payam to look at SENSEI device representation and present it to the group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/05-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Payam, to update the operation/survival model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/11-ssn-minutes.html#action01]


Proposed agenda:


 *   Work plan for the completion of the XG deliverables (pairing of contributors, authoring vs. reviewing roles, intermediate milestones ...)
    *   Ontology + examples to be provided by the XG (see tables listed in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Sensor_Net_Ontology )
    *   Semantic Markup deliverable (Cory, can you provide a list of tasks to complete?)
    *   XG report (call for inputs/reviews of what we have and of what needs to be added)
 *   Progress on Ontology: Operational/survival range (Payam), Deployments, Systems and Devices (Michael)
 *   AOB:
    *   CfP for ISWC 2010 - Semantic Sensor Networks workshop (Kerry)
If you have other topics that you’d like to see on the agenda, please let me know.


Looking forward to seeing you there!


Cheers,
Laurent
Received on Tuesday, 1 June 2010 15:35:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 1 June 2010 15:35:13 GMT