Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 02-June-2010

Hi Laurent and all,

My apologize cannot attend the meeting. Will be in a train with intermittent
connectivity. I don't see in the agenda any item related to myself or MMI.
In any case at the ontdev MMI group there is a plan to have an ontology
released in about 3-4 weeks, hopefully aligned as much as possible to the
SSN ontology. Any issues will be reported to this group.

-Luis

--

Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager