W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-ssn@w3.org > June 2010

Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 02-June-2010

From: Luis Bermudez <bermudez@sura.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:49:25 -0400
Message-ID: <AANLkTinGRgzYmTxffO7FwpI07ofrrhGS_2DxxRpVL7Dl@mail.gmail.com>
To: Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au
Cc: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Hi Laurent and all,

My apologize cannot attend the meeting. Will be in a train with intermittent
connectivity. I don't see in the agenda any item related to myself or MMI.
In any case at the ontdev MMI group there is a plan to have an ontology
released in about 3-4 weeks, hopefully aligned as much as possible to the
SSN ontology. Any issues will be reported to this group.

-Luis

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM, <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is a reminder that we’ll be having our next telephone conference
> tomorrow.
>
> Please note that I have added a new cheat sheet (the links is also in our
> main wiki page) to pilot the teleconf more smoothly.
> - Using the IRC channel to document teleconferences<
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html> is a more compact document
> than the one I tried to use last week
> - I also like this TeleconEtiquette<
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette> guidelines from
> another W3C working group
>
>
> Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (4:00pm-5:00pm Boston local)
> Your time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=02&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
> 20 participants
>
> Summary of Action Items
> (last meeting)
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Michael to analyse the representation of location for next
> meeting [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-ssn-minutes.html#action01
> (previous meetings)
> ACTION: Payam to look at SENSEI device representation and present it to the
> group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/05-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
> ACTION: Payam, to update the operation/survival model [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2010/05/11-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
>
>
> Proposed agenda:
>
>
>  *   Work plan for the completion of the XG deliverables (pairing of
> contributors, authoring vs. reviewing roles, intermediate milestones ...)
>    *   Ontology + examples to be provided by the XG (see tables listed in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Sensor_Net_Ontology )
>    *   Semantic Markup deliverable (Cory, can you provide a list of tasks
> to complete?)
>    *   XG report (call for inputs/reviews of what we have and of what needs
> to be added)
>  *   Progress on Ontology: Operational/survival range (Payam), Deployments,
> Systems and Devices (Michael)
>  *   AOB:
>    *   CfP for ISWC 2010 - Semantic Sensor Networks workshop (Kerry)
> If you have other topics that you’d like to see on the agenda, please let
> me know.
>
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there!
>
>
> Cheers,
> Laurent
>
>


-- 

Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager
Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA)
bermudez@sura.org - Office: (202) 408-8211
1201 New York Ave. NW Suite 430, Washington DC 20005
Received on Wednesday, 2 June 2010 14:50:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 2 June 2010 14:50:07 GMT