W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-ssn@w3.org > June 2010

RE: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 02-June-2010 (work plan for the semantic markup tasks)

From: <Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 00:22:15 +1000
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Message-ID: <B484B32EAEABE14AA5409575229CECF30127E7A97C0C@EXNSW-MBX05.nexus.csiro.au>
Cory,

In relation to the agenda topic suggested for today: "Work plan for the completion of the XG deliverables", can you have a look at the table at the top of the Semantic Markup page 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Mark_up
and prepare the discussion on it (modify it?) according to your thoughts on what should be completed in priority and how we should get organised to do it?

You'll see that I'd like to change the DRAFT deliverable structure a bit to clarify the best practice method the XG recommends (as opposed to the current practice which can be presented earlier)
I hope you'll be at the teleconf to discuss this. 

Laurent  

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Laurent.Lefort@csiro.au
Sent: Wednesday, 2 June 2010 1:35 AM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 02-June-2010

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we'll be having our next telephone conference tomorrow.

Please note that I have added a new cheat sheet (the links is also in our main wiki page) to pilot the teleconf more smoothly.
- Using the IRC channel to document teleconferences<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html> is a more compact document than the one I tried to use last week
- I also like this TeleconEtiquette<http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette> guidelines from another W3C working group


Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (4:00pm-5:00pm Boston local)
Your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=02&year=2010&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
20 participants

Summary of Action Items
(last meeting)

[NEW] ACTION: Michael to analyse the representation of location for next meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-ssn-minutes.html#action01
(previous meetings)
ACTION: Payam to look at SENSEI device representation and present it to the group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/05-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Payam, to update the operation/survival model [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/11-ssn-minutes.html#action01]


Proposed agenda:


 *   Work plan for the completion of the XG deliverables (pairing of contributors, authoring vs. reviewing roles, intermediate milestones ...)
    *   Ontology + examples to be provided by the XG (see tables listed in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Sensor_Net_Ontology )
    *   Semantic Markup deliverable (Cory, can you provide a list of tasks to complete?)
    *   XG report (call for inputs/reviews of what we have and of what needs to be added)
 *   Progress on Ontology: Operational/survival range (Payam), Deployments, Systems and Devices (Michael)
 *   AOB:
    *   CfP for ISWC 2010 - Semantic Sensor Networks workshop (Kerry)
If you have other topics that you'd like to see on the agenda, please let me know.


Looking forward to seeing you there!


Cheers,
Laurent
Received on Wednesday, 2 June 2010 14:23:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 2 June 2010 14:23:08 GMT