W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-ssn@w3.org > July 2009

RE: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 7-July2009

From: <Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:47:51 +1000
To: <Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au>, <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Message-ID: <B484B32EAEABE14AA5409575229CECF3A6625AB194@EXNSW-MBX05.nexus.csiro.au>
Please accept my apologies. I will not be able to attend this week (I will be skiing!).

Kerry

________________________________
From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au
Sent: Monday, 6 July 2009 10:49 AM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 7-July2009

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that our regular weekly telephone conference ('week b') will be tomorrow:

Tuesday 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
Your time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=07&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
15 participants

Apart from the action items of our last meeting,

[NEW] ACTION: all_presenters to edit http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SSN_Ontologies_Attributes for their presented ontology(ies) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Michael and John to put detailed minutes on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-ssn-minutes.html#action02],

we still have to revise those of the meeting two weeks ago, which we didn't do last time as the conference call was dedicated to reviewing existing ontologies:

[NEW] ACTION: All interested to look at annotation work package on wiki and either edit wiki or contact Cory [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: discuss f2f location at next meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Holger to add a call for a further f2f organiser to email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Holger to send email to ssn-xg list about Saturday 24th as date for f2f [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: john to send email on ontologies and process for next meeting and call for volunteers to introduce each ontology [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action04]


Cheers,
Holger


---
Dr. Holger Neuhaus

Post-Doctoral Research Fellow - CSIRO Tasmanian ICT Centre

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic Development and Tourism.

GPO Box 1538 Hobart TAS 7001

Castray Esplanade Hobart TAS 7000

T: +61 3 6232 5547, F: +61 3 6232 5000

Innovative ICT transforming Australian industries

www.ict.csiro.au<http://www.ict.csiro.au/>

www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html<http://www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html>
Received on Monday, 6 July 2009 07:48:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 6 July 2009 07:48:45 GMT