W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-ssn@w3.org > July 2009

Re: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 7-July2009

From: Manfred Hauswirth <manfred.hauswirth@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:20:28 +0200
Message-ID: <4A51A5BC.8040905@deri.org>
To: Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au
CC: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Hi Holger,

I will be in an EU project review meeting tomorrow and thus will not be 
able to attend.

Best regards,

Manfred

Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
>  
> 
> This is just a reminder that our regular weekly telephone conference 
> (‘week b’) will be tomorrow:
> 
>  
> 
> Tuesday 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
> 
> Your time:
> 
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=07&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0 
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=07&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
> 
> 
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
> 15 participants
> 
>  
> 
> Apart from the action items of our last meeting,
> 
>  
> 
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** all_presenters to edit 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SSN_Ontologies_Attributes for 
> their presented ontology(ies) [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** Michael and John to put detailed minutes on the 
> wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/07/01-ssn-minutes.html#action02],
> 
>  
> 
> we still have to revise those of the meeting two weeks ago, which we 
> didn’t do last time as the conference call was dedicated to reviewing 
> existing ontologies:
> 
>  
> 
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** All interested to look at annotation work package 
> on wiki and either edit wiki or contact Cory [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action05]
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** discuss f2f location at next meeting [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action02]
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** Holger to add a call for a further f2f organiser 
> to email [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action03]
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** Holger to send email to ssn-xg list about Saturday 
> 24th as date for f2f [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action01]
> **[NEW]** **ACTION:** john to send email on ontologies and process for 
> next meeting and call for volunteers to introduce each ontology 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-ssn-minutes.html#action04]
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Holger
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> ---
> 
> Dr. Holger Neuhaus 
> 
> Post-Doctoral Research Fellow - CSIRO Tasmanian ICT Centre
> 
> /The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government 
> through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island 
> Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic 
> Development and Tourism./
> 
> GPO Box 1538 Hobart TAS 7001
> 
> Castray Esplanade Hobart TAS 7000
> 
> T: +61 3 6232 5547, F: +61 3 6232 5000
> 
> Innovative ICT transforming Australian industries
> 
> www.ict.csiro.au <http://www.ict.csiro.au/>
> 
> www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html 
> <http://www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html>
> 

-- 
Prof. Manfred Hauswirth
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG)
http://www.manfredhauswirth.org/
Received on Monday, 6 July 2009 07:21:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 6 July 2009 07:21:17 GMT